Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3:48 PM: The two-minute blip.

I'm in the middle of writing entries for my Cont Brit Fict portfolio, and I had a bit of writer's block. Then I figured out that it wasn't writer's block: I just didn't want to be writing about that particular topic. I had no real idea where I was going, and it was crap. I'll probably delete it all and start again. Or maybe not.

Anyway, I had two minutes between stopping my portfolio writing and going to my 4 pm class. So I thought I'd say hi. So... hello!

I miss everyone at home. Very, very much. My parents are coming to London in a week and a half, so that will make it a bit easier. I'm so excited to see them!

And now I have to go to class. Maybe the professor will actually show up today... :)

1 comment:

  1. this was totally a procrastination post!
    Amber, I've LOVED, LOVED, LOVED reading your blog. I can't believe that many eons ago, I was grading this writing! I sense that there is a novel hidden in this year (?) abroad. In some senses, I felt like your last post about Nafplio was Henry James contemporary. An American transformed by Europe. :-)

    ReplyDelete