Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

So, since I'm hop-skipping across the pond to the beautiful yet daunting city of London in the United Kingdom beginning January 14, 2009, I figured that I needed a place to record all my adventures (assuming, of course, that adventures will indeed present themselves) and to inform those in my homeland of various happenings. Fortunately, I enjoy writing, so I expect blogging will not be too much of a chore for me. I won't make any promises, though.

My broad travel plans: departing from the USA on January 14, 2009 at approximately 5:30 pm, arriving in London at approximately 7:00 am on January 15, 2009, spending four months at Regent's College (BACL, precisely: British American College London), and returning May 3, 2009 to the USA.

I will be in contact through email, Facebook, and occasionally Skype (online, free phone service). I doubt I'll be sending many letters. Desperately need to contact me? Facebook is the best.

Watch for more posts. Here's to study abroad programs, knowledge, opportunity, and, best of all, the unknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment